Sunday, January 30, 2011

1/144 Gundam Astrea type F

Gundam Astrea Type F. Another Exia retool I'd say but, one that just looks cool and  a little different from Exia at the same time. I've added weapons that're supposed to NOT go on this Astrea but still work as weapons for Exia (if you build this kit as a red Exia, YES YOU CAN) . Amazing how you can have 2 GN blades!

The Astrea comes with a lot of weapons and even parts to convert in to an Exia or Type F2 Astrea. My completed work is a mix of Astrea type F, F2 and red Exia altogether. Theway I like it that is!

Keep in mind if you've built any HG 1/144 Exias before and wanted to know if you still get the weapons of Exia or shield or all the extra stuff with this Astrea. YES YOU DO! This kit is worth your money to convert in to 3 types of gundams with all weapons!

First off is the boxart:


Grooooooovinnnnnnnnnn!!!!


Call it Type F or F2 idc.



Yes the original Astrea Gn blade can be attached on the left hand aswell. Reason I've it on the left hand is so I can have the Exia's GN blade on the right.



Reason why I didn't use the GN drive for this was so it can look different from Exia, btw IMO the condensor on Astrea's back to me is a new and improved Gn drive.


Both GN blades attached!


"TRANS AM!!!!!!"



Yes, that's my new Avalanche Exia that i'm going to show off maybe today or the next time around sometime.

Anyway I don't have anymore pics to show off of Astrea cuz I've to finish as many ktis as I can before I move in to my new place. But I will have updates with new pics for sure! 

A MUST GET KIT! Whether you like Exia or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment