Sunday, January 30, 2011

1/144 Seravee Gundam

I'm a big fan of Gundams with a lot of artillery and muscle lol. Anyway The Seravee Gundam resembles the Devil Gundam in a lot of ways, like the fact that there's another head on his back where as the Devil Gundam had another head aswell. They both look Bulky. Here's a referrence image of Devil Gundam:



Anyway let me show you what I've built, and as always starting with the boxart:



Whoom whoom lazerrrzzzzz

So, I took a few pics of it half completed, then another pic with the backpack done:


 These WIP pics will tell you about how many parts I painted or panel lined:








Atleast it kind of explains what they were doing when we had this little pause from season 1 of gundam 00 to season 2. I actually liked it unfinished more than I like it finished.
And now the finished Seravee!


Fatty!!!!!!

Fatty with a bazooka!



"Looking away.... and aiming..... and firing!"



I'm getting quite bored of pulling this pose off with every single Gundam 00 kit that I build like wth? Why?
 Atleast it tells you the knees can bend pretty well.



"Releasing compressed GN particles"
*the wrong way*



The Bazooka can split in to twin bazookas!


Face burst mode! Now do you get why he's atleast a little bit similar to Devil Gundam?



Closer look.



"Why my shoulders hurt?"
It can also mount on his shoulder canons and extend the canons!


Love this pic & the pose, the fact that you don't even have to make him hold on to the bazookas mounted on the shoulders.

1/144 Seravee is a well balanced model kit. it's not meant to be extremely posable however you can still bring out a good amount of poses out of this kit, If you have the 1/144 Seraphim Gundam it can attach on Seravee's back, this way you can have a perfect Seravee/Seraphim set. But I'd like to keep mine displayed seperately. Any fat Gundam fans out there, I recommend this to all of you. Also to thsoe who just love Gundam 00.
Next kit will be Astrea Type F. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment