Friday, March 11, 2011

1/144 00 Raiser Condensor Type

The 1/144 00 Raiser Condensor type, pretty much the 00 Gundam that is. But, they use condensors in the movie since, the 00 lost it's GN drives in the last episode of Gundam 00 Season 2. this 00 Raiser can still use all the moves that the old 00 Raiser used with it's original GN drives, but, I can't last longer because the condensers have limited GN particles.

Anyway i build it with the GN drives cuz I didn't have a 1/144 00 Raiser with the new GN sword. So I'm going to display this one with his Gn sword. (now I've got all different Gn swords of Exia & 00 Gundams)
Box art:


btw about this pose on the box, the 00 Raiser never shot a beam, everytime he tried to (which it is doing on the boxart) he was taken down by the ELS (the pointy things on the box).





Front and side view of him just no wings, I like the 00 Gundam without the wings better and with the GN sword like the Exia.


Not so bad looking with the Raiser wings, but I still like him without the wings.



Play with sword?


"My sword?"


"Your sword maybe?"



"la na, na naaaaa na naa, na naaaa na naa, dhun dhun, dhun dhun dhun, dha dhun, dha dhun"
Strike a Raiser pose!



Wear a protective glove before you touch sharp object please.





DON'T cut your wings off!


Well, that's fine if you already did.

I don't think I need to explain why anyone else would want this kit do I? guess I should, well first of all it coems with all the pieces to make the original 00 Raiser, + you get the new condensor option, all the pieces and weapons are still there, I just didn't show them. get this one if you don't already have a 00 Raiser with Gn sword. But, any 1/144 00 Gundam or 00 Raiser is AN AMAZING kit.

Next up is Arios!

No comments:

Post a Comment