Friday, March 18, 2011

Iron Monger & Titanium man!

After the first Ironman movie came out, the 6" figures were released aswell, Titanium man for the first time looked totally different from the comic/cartoon version, but at the same time better. That made me get a Titanium man figure. It's like an upgraded version of Ironman if you look at it.



Hes got Spiderman eyes......kinda.... sorta....


Not using the missiles with the canon they kill the look.

Dark powers? Why else would they make an open hand that's pretty much not used for anything.

Next up is Iron Monger, he sucked in the movie, I'll be honest but I've always liked the villian suits so, there....atleast he looks better than the comic version thats all blue and old lol



Should have gotten the one that had the red arc reator and eyes instead of blue.



"I...eat you with my hand!"


"Stark! come out here!"
Me: "I don't have a regular Ironman for you to fight with."
Them: *sad face*

No comments:

Post a Comment