Saturday, March 19, 2011

Some more of my old stuff.

Ye, this is just car models, that're STILL in mint shape. I tried to take pics in a way that they look sort of real lol

 Chevy Malibu model.















Subaru Impreza WRX (Custom)
Has light up headlights and neons that actually work!


A broken bike =/
I actually broke the front windshield of it when i dropped it off my computer desk....
but it still looks good, I've taken off it's muffler to give it mroeo f a "damaged" look. You'll see it i nthe pic but, I have it off now lol






And just because I've so much paint on my computer desk now cuz of me listening to music and building/painting Gundam kits at the same time....




Yeah...this is how clean it was a year ago.....




This is just somethign cool I found outside a condo close to my workplace, it's not real fire but it looks very real! or atleast to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment