Friday, March 11, 2011

1/144 Arios Gundam

 This'll be my last model kit build till I've moved to my new place, after I move I'll start on the rest of my kits, but untill then this is the end of building, reviewing and showing them off.

Must complain first, this kit is very loose! if you don't super glue the inner parts before you complete this kit, it'll just keep falling apart, I don't mean to glue up everything so you can't psoe it, but just make sure the joints are stiff enough that they won't fall apart easily, other than that amazing posability and great design.

First off the box:


I like the colours on it.



All ready to go?
This is the first Gundam model that I've built that actualy transforms. Surprise on my part since, I love transformers I should have built the transformable ones first no?

Side by side my 00!



The claws kind of remind me of Unicron, does anyone else see that?

Alright I don't have any more pics of this one than this, I had to pack it away asap, cuz I got tons of other stuff to pack aswell, I know i've been saying, "I gotta pack" but reall I haven't eventouched anything yet. So from now till I can get to building my kits again. laaaaaaater!

No comments:

Post a Comment