Saturday, February 23, 2013

Arms Micron Gaia Unicron and his new Armor Mode!

Well, I will be very honest I did not like this Unicron's figure. Reason being that the figure didn't do much for a display piece other than being shiny. However just when I put it up for sale, I thought of an idea to combine it better with my Optimus Prime figure. Now this figure is SUPPOSED to combine with the Transformers Prime Optimus Prime figure in this manner...................


My god that is hideous and makes the Optimus Prime figure look like crap............
Keep in mind Optimus looks kick ass WITHOUT armor anyway.
Check it out here in my older posts: (Oh you'll see him in those posts just scroll down)

Anyway those links should be more than enough to prove how great a figure the Prime Robots in Disguise version of Optimus Prime is.

So how do we improve upon that ugly armor? well here's my best try:


So this is what I came up with, I simply poped the parts off of the Unicron, no need to remove them by cutting them, they just come off. No modifications needed either.


Better look to let it sink in.


While the horns make a heart shape, I was easily able to look past that. Dunno why but it works so well here.


So I decided to add the chest piece to the chest as well.


Now this Prime is ready for that whole BEAST HUNTERS thing that is coming up in the next season of Transformers Prime.


Why not add a sword? It LOOKS back heavy, I assure you it is not, it's the angle I wanted to take the picture from. The Optimus figure alone is EXTREMELY GOOD at keeping BALANCE.

Before I end this post let me show you how Unicron looks in the box:

Pfffttttt, weird Unicron huh? Of course I could pose it better in to something like this before I did whole combination huh?
Oh and I'm not releasing that Shiny Metallic Optimus from his box cage just yet hehe.
 Hmmmm....but that still doesn't make me wanna display it like that.

2 comments:

  1. wow, they made powerizer optimus prime even uglier with this thing.... and you still want to keep both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information. OMC outdrive gears

    ReplyDelete