Saturday, February 9, 2013

New Purchases!

From my friend Eric again, I picked these up last week. Getting a chance now to post them.


Top left: Optimus Prime and Unicron 2 pack (they're EXTRA SHINY! and damn accurately painted they can combine, which I'm not even gonna try.)
Top right: Gundam AGE 1 Razor Upgrade
Bottom Left: Wildrider (Oh man I love this mold)
Bottom Right: Takara Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime
Bottom Middle Section: Gundam Markers and a Cable for the headsets


Look at the picture ABOVE this picture, then look at the Takara Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime in the Bottom Right of that picture. See how shiny he is? Well these 2 in this picture had a conversation and Mini Bear didn't think of the Hasbro version's colors as so appealing.


These are ARMS MICRONS (aka MINICONS) 3 sets of each, once I build these and combine them, they'll make a giant sword X3 for me =D


Check this, I combined 4 Minicons to create a shuriken, how did I know I can combine them like this? Well I saw a pic over the internet and decided to give it a shot. Oh and yes any Transformer figure can hold it/throw it if you wanna imagine *THROWING*

No comments:

Post a Comment