Sunday, April 14, 2013

1/144 GN Flail/Chain Mace Virtue Gundam


Well This Virtue is not exactly What I'll show you at the end. Well let's just get these pictures out of the way and watch out for the Giant mistake and then the downfall & RISE back up of this kit.
 

 Uh "Not yet assembled" mode?
  

Those Black bits on his shoulders are part of his backpack that turn in to bazookas, the bazookas extend as well and they can also be held in hand.


 There's also a giant hand rifle/bazooka that comes with this guy as a bonus for fire power buuuuuuuuuut now on to HOW HE LOSES ALL THAT!



Back view. And before I continue this post any further, pay attention to the back, see that back pack?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's where things go sour, while I was sealing parts of the gundam, I sealed parts that had articulation or rather movement and they weren't supposed to be sealed. Sooooooooooooo I got impatient, I thought I had extra parts to replace it so I went off and literally RIPPED the plastic in two. Which part? the Black shoulder back pack part.

 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what do I do right? I mean I'm missing a giant part of the kit and well, thanks to me ripping it apart I can't put it back on the gundam and then there's the poor Gundam left without any decent Fire Power.......So an idea came to mind: "Why not give it that Gundam Mace I picked up from a buddy for Gundam parts? and have him be the Flail Mace guy?"

  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




It worked!!!!!!!!! And now he looks totally awesome. The loss of his back pack is no biggie anymore due to him beign a custom Gundam now. However, I ended up getting ANOTHER Virtue Gundam to build later so I can have a COMPLETE Virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment