Sunday, April 21, 2013

TF Prime Dark Energon Optimus Prime & Nemesis Prime

I could have combined the pictures with my last post, but it wouldn't make sense as the last post was about showing off the sword and shield so here's some more pics of the BEAUTIFUL Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Optimus Mold.


It really is nice, I mean you can see his naked parts right? Through that almost transparent plastic? =D


Rah! That Autobot Logo is so "Prime"


He's T--R--A--N--S--F--O--R--M--I--N--G!


Like it or not, Optimus has an inappropriate choice for a chest. I mean look at those two.......shiny.........


"Your comments are NOT welcome"


Oh sweet blasters!


Nemesis Prime thought he'd come and even out the negative.


Sure it's a retake of the same pose over and over again but it is COOOOOOOL.


Couple more times won't hurt either.


Fun's over, Bye!

1 comment: