Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fall of Cybertron Ultra Magnus

Didn't I post this guy a few weeks back? Yes, I did but that was a different version. Anyway let's just enjoy the new pictures.


"We are Autonomous Robotic PREGNANT organisms from the planet Cybertron & you may call us Magnus-ES!!!" 
 
 

Yes I do have many guns of the FOC Optimus Prime mold. OK not THAT many, but a fair amount to even out the Fire Power!


Now witness the power of ARTICULATION! IN EXTREME FLASH!


Dance Move?


The PRIME pose?


The sword ain't just for slicing butter.


I call this "The Block Move" 


Cold and Concentrated?


This is just cool, the shield works so well.


And this move is called "The Butter Slicer" even tho I don't think his sword is for Butter Slicing.


"DY--NAMIC--ENTRY!"


Last cookie, Ta Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment