Sunday, April 28, 2013

Something that isn't Transformers/Gundam (Diecast 1/32 Car Models)

So while walking in my local Walmart I come across these BEAUTIFUL models of 2 cars. Yes I have a few more than just 2 Car models which I haven't posted. But that aside. These 2 just stood out to me. I HAD to grab them off the shelf and best of all I like both cars.


Ford GT
&
Shelby GT 500 A.K.A Ford Mustang GT 500 A.K.A Eleanor


First up is the Shelby GT 500. Beautiful and Heavy packaging.


I didn't expect the doors to open.


Best part of this car are the back lights.


Shiny Rims.


Top view.


Ford GT


I was surprised that the doors open EXACTLY like the Real life version.


Full on interior.


That fat rear just deserves to be huggled.


Sweet and sleek.


It even has those fog lights.


Top view from both sides.

2 comments:

  1. Elanor!!!!!! the Unicorn.... that's my favorite movie of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is genuinely incredible. I really like this post. It is remarkable among different posts that I ve read in a long time. You shake for this alright post. I genuinely welcome it!  Collectable Diecast Scale Model Cars

    ReplyDelete