Saturday, February 13, 2010

Animated goodness!

So these are some of the crap pics of my animated stuff I took like a few months ago!
My voyager Megatron's arm broke off....now he's a junker. But, as always more pics! No excitement for the Animated toys, just silence before the pics.

.........................................................................

Prime! So since Transformers Animated had Prime hold an axe, now every single Transformers Franchise will have axes, for example: Transformers War on Cybertron Prime has an axe too.


Bludgeon's buddy Lockdown! (or brother or a scammer) (oh good ol Maple Story)

Voyager Megs (sadly his arm is broken now)


"It's hard to make me stand like this!"


His copter blades turn in to his swords how cool is that I might not sell this guy after all, or keep the swords and sell the rest woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment