Saturday, February 20, 2010

MGS 4 Raiden!

If you hated Raiden in MGS 2, you'll love him in MGS 4! That also goes to one of my buds who's finishing MGS 2.

Here's a vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2PN7iN8Bec

Sooooooooooooo, like I said in my last blog I'll be doing a review/blog of MGS 4 raiden!

1. He is totally NOT pose able! He stays in one fighting stance.

2. The weapons can be switched.

3. He'd more of a decoration piece than a figure but, either way He's damn cool.

4. If you have complaints, don't tell me any cuz i'll make Raiden shwoop woop shin sha (slice) you haters to bits!

Just kidding!

He's the first MGS figure I've aquired and I'm pretty happy with it, The first on my list was suppose to be MGS 2 solidus snake, but, one day i'll find him too lol


 

"I'm going to ask you a question soon"



*switches blades* Do you ever wonder why I don't show up till Snake always ends up 99% close to death?

  

"I've to hide and wait till it's the right time to go on screen"
"Hell if I was Snake, The game would already be over"

No comments:

Post a Comment