Friday, February 12, 2010

Armada Galvatron gets Articulation!

Well, This toy was suppose to be my first Transformer as I only started to watch transformers since, 2002. Loved this guy's look in the anime and wanted a toy of him so bad, but I could never get one (ahem no job) SO! when I did aquire him....I realized that his articulation....sucked so bad that it was a brick.... taking a pic of him just didn't feel right, But now that I have added articulation to this guy's legs oh man is he posable on what!

Unlike other Armada Megatron/Galvatron leg articulation mods which loose the toy's ability to use it's full blast mode, mine keeps it =] It can still transform and use every single gimmick completely.

I used a Cybertron Sky Shadow's crotch piece and thighs, I drilled a perfect hole in armada Galvatron's crotch (oh shutup!) and voila close the crotch pieces on top of shayshadow's and boom it gained a cm of height and became perfect with his articulation!

Here goes some pics!

FULL BLAST MODE!


Yes you can still see Galvatron's original crotch piece's ball thingys (gotta cut them off lol)And my favourite pic of him!

Did someone think "Can he still combine with tidalwave?" well whoever did, YES HE CAN!

I personally prefer this combination:

1 comment: