Sunday, February 21, 2010

San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Nemesis Prime!

Here he is, One of my Nemesis Primes, This is the 3rd one, first favourite being Universe Nemesis Prime, second favourite = Black convoy, and this being my 3rd favourite till I get Armada Nemesis Prime as well.

Now I don't like optimus Prime at all, only optimus prime I would like would be the Armada version.
Since, I hate on Optimus, I love these evil Primes.

I just wish they painted the windows red instead of blue, here's some pics with his Shadow commander sword.


"Oh, I can get way cooler than this"



"Shoot your eyes out!"


"There never was a Prime with a sword & Vector Prime doesn't count"



"I thought I looked cooler from another angle"

AND NOW SOME COMPETITION!
RAIDEN VS NEMESIS PRIME!



"Raiden, you fail, you can't look at the camera for shit"

  

"NOW TAKE A BETTER LOOK AT ME FROM BOTTOM TO TOP" (Yes, It's the other way around for him and why not? He's the opposite of Optimus prime)


Raiden: "That kid and his Transformers always win all the glory."

No comments:

Post a Comment