Friday, February 12, 2010

Galaxy Force Optimus Prime

So this....is an Optimus Prime who wanted to look evil, I like this repaint better because his cyber planet key finally comes painted unlike his first version where the cyber key was just blue, also the reason I got him was because the key looks exactly like The Autobot Matrix of Leadership and the evil colours...ok I admit I thought I might be able to repaint him in to Nemesis Prime, then I realized how much I sucked at painting toys, BESIDES HE WAS EXPENSIVE!

First most poseable Prime in the Unicron Trilogy!

Supah Modo!

Seriously the amount of firepower this guy has is just amazing, why would he need to combine with anyone anyway?


"Time to take care of business" must be his line when Megatron used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment