Monday, May 23, 2011

1/144 Graham's Custom Flag!

Finally finished my 1/144 Custom flag. I didn't colour anything white except for the white pieces that're already white. I wanted to go with more of a Masurao feel to this Flag. As it belongs to Graham Aker it's only fair it kind of resembles the Masurao. that's just my thoughts. Anyway I think it came out pretty good. All the red is painted by me, I tried to be very accurate with this kit as I didn't want to make mistakes.

My name for this Custom Flag would be ummm Masurao Flag?

Box pic:




Looks pretty good standing.


Trying out my new base.

Close up of the face, I can`t seem to show off the very tiny little red eye that I painted.



Probably see it now?



"Graham Aker! Nice to meet you!"


"Don`t forget me now...Gundam!!!!!"

This kit is only for Completists that want all versions of the all the mobile suits that Graham aker used. Or that`s more like me lol. I`d say if you want a regular flag, this kit doesn`t really have the plastic worth your money. Go for Exia. If you want a Flag then go for a Flag. Fair enough I guess?


Next project should be Zabanya Gundam this time lol. I lied the last time because i went forward and picked out the Flag. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment