Saturday, May 14, 2011

1/144 Gundam Astrea Repair 2! (Combo of Exia and Astrea Gundam)

As the title says, I've created an Astrea repair 2! This is not much of a change to the original Astrea, I've only changed the thighs and put the green condensors in to the shoulders and legs. Oh and it uses the GN blade that Exia repair 2 used along with the the red crotch piece. I think it works out as a good combination. Tell me what you think!

Box art is first!


RIPPIN THROUGHHHH!!!

Oh and btw i'm not using the shields on my Astrea pft it's a sword master like Exia for me.



Almost looks a LOT like my Astrea type F If you wanna compare them take a look here.



And one more pic I'll take more pics when I can finish my 1/144 Zabanya! Yep that one's up next!
2 more finished works coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment