Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Revoltech Nicholas D Wolfwood

My FIRST revoltech figure and my MOST FAVOURITE. This is the first time I've owned a revoltech figure and it is just awesome to see one of my favourite Trigun characters done well as a figure. This guy is SUPER posable. Now I know how cool revoltech figures are. But, this is going to be my first and last =]

Here's the picture showdown:



Twin pistols *shoot shoot*


 Shoot some more!



Takin over the computer monitor.



 Tired?



Need a smoke I guess?



The war's never over is it?

Shooting me too?


Yeah....keep smoking.....

"Whoa, big guns!"
and with that he shall rip all guns apart?


Dangerous Nicholas......

Anyway, IMO If you've got the money to get a revoltech figure, go for this one. Unless you've some other favourite lol

No comments:

Post a Comment