Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gundam Exia repair 2 type F! (Combination of Astrea and Exia)

Well, Since I used the parts from extra Exia repair for my Astrea Gundam, I had all the left over parts from Astrea. I don't like my Astreas to hold the big guns as I'd liek ti better if Exia held them. It's just a personal prefference of which one you like best. one thing I've decided tho. No more Exias for me I think I've got them all now, the Trans-Am is just a useless version as all it has is pink colour all over pft not something of my interest.

Also being type F, Exia will be displayedo n my shelf with all the weapons that came with BOTH Astrea Gundams, the Type F and the regular Astrea's weapons are all Exia's now. Since, my astreas are better off being dual GN blade weilders.

Anyway here you go:



Using extra parts from an Exia repair 2 for this mix.



The outcome without condensors and the articulated thighs that're supposed to be on repair 2 Exia. Well no choice since, I used those parts to create my Astrea and Exia combination.



THIS is what I mean by Type F!



A different face from Astrea parts =] Overloaded and ready to blow the earth apart Exia?



Never really liekd the hsoulder of the original Exia so the repair 2 combination with the original thighs looks awesome!



"Well that's just Prime!"



This is all I've completed for now on my Gundam kits for now, I've lots of backlog to complete and like I said Zabanya is up next! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment