Monday, September 26, 2011

1/100 Devil Destiny Gundam

Now why did I redo this? I have an MG Destiny Gundam and a MG Infinite Justice too, so why would I have both of them on my shelf i nthe same coloursso I decided to repaint and rework the 1/100 ones. A big improvement over the 1/100 Destiny for me. But the Master Grade will be in his original colours. Hope you all like this:

First of all I'll show off the detail:


Detail on thrusters.


More detail.
And detail on the wings too.


I painted the face red hence the "Devil Destiny" name. But I also wanted to see how it would look in red cuz the original Destiny has red scars but what if he had a red face hm?


Now this is another reason I painted this kit is beause the wings are much smaller on this kit. The MG version has better wings and legs to make it look more anime like. Besides now you cant call this version the regular Destiny gundam anymore hehe.


Everybody like the Gold?


This is the way he's on my shelf now aswell.

And this is all for this Gundam.

No comments:

Post a Comment