Monday, September 26, 2011

1/100 Gale Strike Gundam redo!

Well, I noticed that my new works are all clean and better looking so I am going back through my 1/100 MG Strike Freedom, Legend, Providence and Akatsuki Gundams as well to clean all nub marks and do even better panel lining to make it all stand out, I don't like the fact that my 1/144 Gundam Shelf and half of my 1/100 Gundam shelf looks so well built, painted and panellined but theres a few sore pieces in there. So I'll be redoing the 4 that I just mentioned above all over again. then I've to work on my Master Grade kits and some more 1/100 kits which means I have a lot to do before I even consider buying a next figure. (Why buy more when you have stuff to work on and just save for later eh?)

Anyway I tried to Show off every way this gundam can be assembled, since it is based on the original Strike Gundam, Yes you can put it in to that configuration but then again it's not Gale Strike then right? So eventually I ended up going back to Gale Strike configuration, otherwise there's no point in me buying this version.



Since, there is no reviews and no pictures on the internet anywhere. I would like to show everyone the Gale Strike gundam's Strike Gundam configuration. These next few pictures are as far as you can go to create the original Strike Gundam with this kit. 

 

Shield and gun. I really like the white on this kit. It has a little bit of a blue tone.


Signature Dagger Strike pose.


This really doesn't look half bad without the backpack.
This is the way I wanted to keep it till I got the thought: "Then again it wouldn't be Gale Strike"


Now this looks so much better compared to the last time I posted on this Gundam.
Total Slicer!


Go get this kit! It makes the Strike look so different.........

No comments:

Post a Comment