Friday, September 23, 2011

1/100 Master Grade Master Gundam

The name fits the grade of this kit. Master grade, Master Gundam. What's so cool about this? It's a Black n red Gundam that was evil! Has huge ears and a samurai look. why not like this? I hated the boxart for this as I didn't  like it's pilot (Master Asia, with all his king of hearts crap) I even ended up using black marker on his artwork on the box to hide his stupid looking martial arts pose. So I'm not going to show you a picture of the artwork. So here we go:


The contraption that is a skeleton.


All that talk about the pink hand being the "God finger" that bull is just too cheesy. I don't like it so I'll use those hands as beam hands for frying opponents with a touch. Or to use them and when he accidently slips as pictured lol


Yes total.....inhialation..I believe it's what you just did?


He can scratch his arm pits.


The wings can be configured as a shield around him like the Dynames gundam But I didn't bother trying that out.


Now that's boss! No wings = Win!

Why did I purchase this kit? He has huge ears! Back when I never bought a Gundam kit, I saw this Gundam appear on a PS3 at Futureshop and I decided to get a toy of him one day. It's black and it can do ninja!

No comments:

Post a Comment