Monday, September 26, 2011

1/100 Infinite Saber Gundam

Again redone like the Devil Destiny for the same purposes, can't have this and the MG version of this look the same (once I get time to build the MG of infintie that is....) Here we go, it's a very girly Gundam then again this could be good for Gundam fan girls haha! Technically I'd say it should be a Gundam unit for Lacus Clyne. I named it Infinite Saber since it's got too many beam sabers.


Talk about feminine.


Looking better I guess? I really do like the look of it now compared to how plain it looked before.


The flight pack is finished and.....


I should have made it stand on the flight pack but oh well.


This is how the wings would regularly be. Yes I can staill have the wings up with the canons on the shoulders but I like the backpack on it the other way around, It just makes it look so different.


Kinda looks like the Aile Striker pack.


Shelf pose. I would like to put this kit on a gundam stand, but I don't have that many 1/100 stands, not till I build more MG gundams they have them in the boxes lol. Hope some people like this one haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment