Friday, September 23, 2011

ZGMF - X23S 1/100 Saviour Gundam

Finished this guy a couple weeks ago aswell. Not much to say except that this kit is every bit as good as it is in the show. I configures the canons another way around and then I never felt like I wanted to pose it differently so it just ended up going on my shelf like this. Think I'll do more pictures with the Vent Saviour. (the white, teal repaint of this)

First up is boxart:

Just don't like it when somebody looks at my boxes and looks at the guy's picture first and rightaway thinks I'm in to some weird things, but then again the Gundam is always there to make things better.
 

 Yes and he'll stay this way....whether you like it or not it took me half an hour to set this pose up.


And with this picture I'd say this post is over, really I can't say much other than: this kit is amazing. But it eventually becomes more of a display piece compared to other Gundams that you just start posing right away.

Red Gundam? = Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment