Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Arms micron Nemesis Prime

This guy is a repaint of Optimus Prime. Don't remember which one? Well this one in this link here:
http://moemoefunblog.blogspot.ca/2012/03/assassins-creed-3-steel-case-and-more.html
And that will also explain how pose-able this figure actually is!

I LOVE this mold so much, people do like to complain about this mold because it's not "cartoon accurate" well guess what? NO FIGURE is cartoon accurate except for Anime figures. So suck it up! and enjoy the figure you have!


What amazing color choices on this guy! It comes with Teal colored stickers to give it the feel of classic Nemesis Primes I guess, but I'm not applying them.


On the right: The Sword Minicon he comes with, I didn't really find that weapon so very suitable.
Then I tried the 2 Mechtech guns on him in the pic of the left and that didn't seem right either sooooooooooo......


I decided to use the Gun from another TF Prime Optimus Prime figure which works perfectly well with him, only problem is now that Optimus Prime figure is left without a weapon but no matter suitable and more accurate blasters are arriving for him later!


*slurp*

No comments:

Post a Comment