Monday, December 24, 2012

Masterpiece Optimus Crap

I DID have this piece recently acquired about a month or so ago (meaning I already sold it) but, It would seem I'm not the person for Masterpiece figures, it lacked many things when compared to other Transformers figures that aren't Masterpieces. Truly a figure only for people who enjoy ONE single pose. While a Masterpiece figure's true purpose would be the pose ability more than anything, this thing lacked it in the knees, chest rotation and the foot pivot is horrible on this figure. Not worth the money on either version IMO.

But I was able to pull off a couple of poses with this guy and believe that's ALL he can pull off.



The box is truly something to Awe about tho.


A very Prime pose but, somehow the G1 aesthetics didn't sit right with my mind hehe


"I am Optimus Prime!" Yeah I've heard that before and still nothing has changed.


Now that I don't have this figure anymore I can say "OMG THOSE WEAPONS LOOK SO STUPID COMPARED TO THE NEW FIGURES!"


 But really not bad for people who want to have a G1 cartoon accurate Optimus Prime finally done properly. Thing is I never liked G1 nor did I finish watching it.


Showing off some range of articulation on the legs. Not much It can't get any more dynamic than this.......


Yeah just stand there and don't really get much across..........


This is how the argument went down between me and him when I told him I was gonna sell him......
Me: "You're getting sold!"
OP: "You won't win this one easily!"


Me: "You're just a toy! & I can easily put you back in box!"
OP: *Wipes little tears*


OP: *Really starts crying hard*


OP: *Starts smashing his trailer in anger*


OP: *Gives up!*

No comments:

Post a Comment