Monday, December 24, 2012

Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime

One of the best figures I've ever gotten. This time Optimus looks like a brute, This is something I had ALWAYS wanted Optimus to be or see as. No need to say anymore!


"Check me out! I'm Optimus big man!" 



The Minicon weapons look pretty awesome with this guy I must say!


Smash Smash Prime! He puts Bulkhead to shame....


Why 2 pics? He's just that good.


You'd run if he had those pointed at you........


So I got the War for Cybertron Prime's Axe. It looks better with ANY figure but with this Optimus it looks even better!


This truly says "I am Optimus Prime" at the same time it kills many people's feelings towards the Optimus Prime they "Used to know"


Eh why not add a pic of Soundwave? I was just fiddling with him and decided I'd add the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment