Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cliffjumper

Yes, Cliffjumper my favorite G1 character since last year! I watched some Generation 1 last year where this guy was a total reckless charge in to battle without thought guy. And guess what? I loved that character. Of-course I was waiting a figure with a good modern head based on his G1 appearance would come out and so it did! This guy isn't going anywhere!


OH YEAH READ THAT BIO CARD!!!!


I couldn't take any more pics of this guy before I threw him in storage....I no longer have space on my shelf heh but I bet he's safe and wishing he'd get out that bin and kick some Con ass!!!!

His hands turn in and thus the blasters are revealed. It can be done with both hands. An amazing gimmick that I didn't take a pic of oh well...........

No comments:

Post a Comment