Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Takara Arms Micron Ironhide

Been a while since an updated version of Ironhide other than the "Classic" one was made. I do so hate the Classics version.This one is a good upgrade to Ironhide. Hasbro released a recolor of this mold......it's called 2Girls1Kup. Nah it's just called Kup. What a stupid name for a Transformers. So what does a Kup do? Don't know, but an Ironhide is TOUGH!


Yeah all that Japanese language is unreadable to me.....


Vehicle mode!
Ppl do like to complain that his Minicon can't arm up as a weapon in his Truck mode but, they haven't tried to peg it in properly is all.


On the left, Minicon used as an Arm canon. It would seem he's not as chubby as I thought, the thing is that in these pics I forgot to fold out the crotch piece and this is why he looks so chubby.....yeah he's really not like that. Looks 10x better when transformed properly. My mistake heh.


Some Minicon fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment