Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bludgeon Head Upgrade Kit!

Alright so Bludgeon is a toy I have always liked ever since I first got it. He had a skull head, but it speak SKULL enough to me. See? He spoke "skull"? Ah whatever. Anyway I wanted a head that looked more like a Skull for this figure. A guy called "Eric" decided to give up his upgrade kit for me and that was very kind of him. I decided to buy it and I was very pleased with my purchase.


I was too lazy to take pics of my OWN box so I took a pic of the internet.....yeah...


This is his original head that was on the figure.


The upgrade kit comes with 2 choices for the head, one is on the left where you can keep his head as a half wired jaw like in the comics or the one on the right where his face looks like a skull.


And Don't forget the shiny new swords that come with it!



Again I was too lazy so I took the pic of the net. This is how he looks with his wired jaw.


And this is how he looks with his skull face, both are cool but the guy can only have one head on geez........


So I left him with the Wired Jaw face. You can easily turn the head around and put the helmet back on and he'll look like the skull face.

No comments:

Post a Comment